EFFECTIVE DATE: 2020-08-08 LAST UPDATED: 2020-08-14
IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THE SERVICES FOR A TERM (THE “INITIAL TERM”), THEN THE INITIAL TERM WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED FOR ADDITIONAL PERIODS OF THE SAME DURATION AS THE INITIAL TERM AT COMPANY’S THEN-CURRENT FEE FOR SUCH SERVICES UNLESS YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN. YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AT ANY TIME.
This AGREEMENT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS, AND ALSO LIMIT THE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
Your use of, and participation in, certain Services may be subject to additional terms (“Supplemental Terms”),such as the Stamina Wellness Gift Card Terms and Conditions, and such Supplemental Terms will either be listed in this Agreement or will be presented to you for your acceptance when you sign up to use the supplemental Service. The Supplemental Terms shall be governed by the terms of this Agreement. If this Agreement is inconsistent with the Supplemental Terms, the Supplemental Terms shall control with respect to such Service.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THIS AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY. WE MAY REVISE THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY US IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION AT ANY TIME. When changes are made, we will make a new copy of the Agreement available at the Site. We will also update the “Last Updated”date at the top of the Agreement. If we make any material changes, and you have registered to use the Services, we will also send an e-mail to you at the last e-mail address you provided to us pursuant to the Agreement. Any changes to the Agreement will be effective immediately for new users of the Site or Services and will be effective thirty (30) days after posting notice of such changes on the Site for existing users, provided that any material changes shall be effective for users who have a registered account on the Site upon the earlier of thirty (30) days after posting notice of such changes on the Site or thirty (30) days after dispatch of an e-mail notice of such changes to registered users. We may require you to provide consent to the updated Agreement in a specified manner before further use of the Site or the Services is permitted. If you do not agree to any change(s) after receiving a notice of such change(s), you shall stop using the Site and/or the Services. Otherwise, your continued use of the Site and/or Services constitutes your acceptance of such change(s). PLEASE REGULARLY CHECK THE SITE TO VIEW THE THEN-CURRENT AGREEMENT.
We grant you a limited license to access and use the Site for your personal use, and to copy, distribute, and transmit the content of this Site only to the extent that such copying, distribution and transmission is automatically done through your browser software incidentally to using the Site for your personal use.
The sale or linking of our products on or to any third party e-commerce Site, marketplace, or mobile application without our specific written consent is expressly prohibited.
Further, (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, reproduce, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site or Services, (b) you shall not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any of our trademarks, logos, or other intellectual property (including images, text, page layout, or form); (c) you shall not use any metatags or other “hidden text”using our name or trademarks; (d) you shall not modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile, or reverse engineer any part of the Site except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law; (e) you shall not use any manual or automated software, devices, or other processes (including but not limited to spiders, robots, scrapers, crawlers, avatars, data mining tools, or the like) to “scrape”or download data from any web pages contained in the Site (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials); (f) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site or Services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means; and (g) you shall not remove or destroy any copyright notices or other proprietary markings contained on or in the Site. Any future release, update, or other addition to the Site shall be subject to this Agreement. We, our suppliers, and service providers reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement. Any unauthorized use of the Site or Services terminates the licenses granted by us pursuant to this Agreement.
To create an account and/or make purchases through the Site, you will be asked to submit certain information, which may include your name and/or a username, email address, and password. Each time you use your password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with this Agreement and we have no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Site.
In order to access certain features of the Services, you may be required to link your account with a social networking site or other third party account, such as Facebook (“SNS”and each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent that you have the right to grant us access to your Third-Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein) without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account and without requiring us to pay any fees or subjecting us to any usage limitations imposed by such third-party service providers. By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any photographs, information, data, text, software, graphics, video, messages, tags, and/or other materials accessible through the Site (“Content”) that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (“SNS Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account. You may also share Content obtained or accessed through the Services with such Third-Party Account. You have the ability to disable the connection between your account and your Third-Party Accounts at any time by accessing the “Settings”section of the Site. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THAT MAY BE PROVIDED TO THEM BY SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS IN VIOLATION OF THE PRIVACY SETTINGS THAT YOU HAVE SET IN SUCH THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS. We make no effort to review any SNS Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or noninfringement, and we are not responsible for any SNS Content.
YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE BY ANYONE USING YOUR PASSWORD AND IDENTIFICATION WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS AND ALL OBLIGATIONS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS) INCURRED THROUGH SUCH ACCESS OR USE.
You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of your password and identification. You shall immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security.
At the time of your first order, we will request shipping and payment information. You agree that we may update your payment information with information your bank or credit card issuer may supply, or other information available to us.
SUBSCRIPTION PROCESS, RENEWAL AND CANCELLATION
Currently, we only ship to addresses within the United States. If you purchase a subscription to Stamina Wellness Dietary Supplements through our Site, every thirty (30) days, we will send you a shipment containing a thirty (30) day supply of dietary supplements from us. Our subscription term is thirty (30) days so we make sure that you do not run out of your dietary supplements at the end of each month.
Your subscription will continue, and you will be charged, every thirty (30) days, until you choose to cancel. However, please note that all fees for the Services are non-refundable, so if you cancel your subscription, we will send you any outstanding supply of dietary supplements but will not refund you any amounts for shipments not received as of the date of cancellation. There is no subscription fee associated with your subscription. You will only be charged for the cost of the product and the cost of shipping and handling. After your initial thirty (30) day subscription period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will automatically commence on the first day following the end of such period (each a “Renewal Commencement Date”) and continue for an additional thirty (30) day period, at our then-current price for such subscription. You agree that your account will be subject to this automatic renewal feature unless you cancel your subscription at any time prior to the Renewal Commencement Date by logging into and going to the “My Subscription”page (if you have a single active subscription) or the “Subscriptions”page (if you have multiple active subscriptions) of your “My account”page.
If you do not wish your account to renew automatically, or if you want to cancel your subscription, please log in and go to the “My Subscription”page (if you have a single active subscription) or the “Subscriptions”page (if you have multiple active subscriptions) on your “My account”page. By subscribing, you authorize us to charge your payment provider now, and again at the beginning of any subsequent subscription period. We will send you an email reminder prior to charging your payment provider each subscription period. If you choose to cancel your subscription at any time, your subscription will terminate automatically and we will not charge your payment provider for the subsequent subscription period. You agree that the we may either terminate or suspend your subscription for any reason at any time in our sole discretion.
BILLING AND PAYMENTS
We accept the following bank or credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept Stamina Wellness gift cards. If you purchase or use any Stamina Wellness gift cards, you agree to the terms of the Stamina Wellness Gift Card Terms and Conditions, which are incorporated herein by reference. If you do not agree to the Stamina Wellness Gift Card Terms and Conditions, you may not use or purchase Stamina Wellness gift cards.
You may be charged local tax, if applicable. If your payment method is declined, we will attempt to process your charge until the transaction is approved. If we are unable to complete the transaction, we may contact you directly to update your account information.
We use a third-party service provider for payment services (e.g., credit card transaction processing, merchant settlement, and related services). You hereby consent to provide and authorize Stamina Wellness, LLC and its third-party service provider to share any information and payment instructions you provide to the extent required to complete payment transactions in accordance with this Agreement, including personal, financial, credit card payment, and transaction information. Upon initial registration of your credit card, you may see a pending charge as part of the authorization confirmation process. This is not a charge and is used to confirm account authenticity. The pending charge should automatically clear on its own. If you have any issues, please contact email@example.com.
We are not responsible for any fees or charges that your bank or credit card issuer may apply.
The risk of loss and title for items purchased by you passes to you upon our delivery of the items to the carrier. If you would like to receive a refund for any reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be issued by us in our sole discretion.
The following terms and conditions(“Gift Card Terms”)describe the terms and conditions that apply to the use of Stamina Wellness digital gift cards (“Gift Cards”). By purchasing, accepting and/or using your Gift Card, you agree to be bound by these Gift Card Terms. If you do not agree with the Gift Card Terms, please do not purchase, accept or use the Gift Card. These Gift Card Terms are subject to and governed by this Agreement, and considered “Supplemental Terms” as defined herein.
Stamina Wellness Gift Cards are issued by Stamina Wellness, LLC Gift Cards can be purchased online at https://staminawellness.com for any value up to one-thousand dollars ($1,000). To purchase a Gift Card, you must define an amount, recipient, and recipient e-mail address, and you may select the date on which the Gift Card will be sent to the specified recipient. The recipient may be outside of the United States, but please note that shipping of Stamina Wellness products is only supported within the United States at this time.
When purchasing a Gift Card, you must provide your billing information (e.g., credit or debit card number) at check-out. Gift Cards are non-refundable.
Check the balance of your Gift Card (“Gift Card Balance”) by visiting your account page, or by contacting Stamina Wellness at email@example.com. Purchases made with your Gift Card will be deducted from your staminawellness.com account balance. Any unused Gift Card Balance will roll over to your staminawellness.com account balance (“Account Balance”) and can be applied without entering any additional payment information; provided, however, if a purchase exceeds your Gift Card Balance, you must pay the remaining amount with a credit or debit card (or other approved payment method).
Gift Cards do not expire or decrease in value if you do not use them, and they are not subject to inactivity or maintenance fees.
Gift Cards may only be used to redeem the purchase of eligible goods provided by Stamina Wellness in the United States, and may not be used towards the purchase of another Gift Card. Credits issued for loyalty, rewards, goodwill, or promotional or similar purposes (“Promotional Credit”) are not Gift Cards and a Gift Card may not be purchased with Promotional Credit. Gift Cards may not be reloaded, resold, or used for payment outside of the staminawellness.com website; used for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes, or other promotional purposes; redeemed for more than face value; transferred for value; or redeemed for cash (except to the extent required by law). No portion of your Account Balance may be transferred to another staminawellness.com account.
We are not responsible for any stolen Gift Card Balance or use by someone other than yourself or the intended recipient, so please protect your Gift Card balance as necessary. If you suspect someone has copied or stolen your Gift Card Balance, contact Stamina Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Stamina Wellness reserves the right to refuse to accept Gift Cards that are suspected or believed to have been obtained fraudulently. If we learn our customers were negatively impacted by an issue with our Gift Card systems, we’ll work quickly to take care of them. Title to and risk of loss for Gift Cards pass to the purchaser upon sale.
By using a Gift Card, you agree to comply with these Gift Card Terms and this Agreement, and not to use a Gift Card in any manner that is misleading, deceptive, unfair, or otherwise harmful to Stamina Wellness or its customers. Subject to applicable law, we reserve the right, without notice to you, to void Gift Cards (as a component of your Account Balance) without a refund, suspend or terminate customer accounts, suspend or terminate the ability to use our services, cancel or limit orders, and bill alternative forms of payment if we suspect that a Gift Card is obtained, used, or applied to a staminawellness.com account (or your Account Balance applied to a purchase) fraudulently, unlawfully, or otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, STAMINA WELLNESS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS OR YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
These Terms shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions.
Any dispute related to Gift Cards shall be handled in accordance with the “Arbitration Agreement” section of this Agreement.
We reserve the right to change these Gift Card Terms without notice, from time to time at our sole discretion. All Gift Card Terms are applicable to the extent permitted by law. If any of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that unenforceable term will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms and conditions. Stamina Wellness may also issue Promotional Credit. Promotional Credit are not subject to these Terms and may be subject to an expiration date and other conditions, as specified on the Promotional Credit or in related promotional materials.
Stamina Wellness reserves the right to refuse to post or remove any material submitted or posted in any Review. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Stamina Wellness is under no obligation to edit or modify any information available in any Reviews or decide any dispute or disagreement between the posters and shall have no liability to you for any content posted in a Review. Stamina Wellness does not assume liability for Reviews or for any claims for economic loss resulting from such ratings and reviews. Because we expect users to maintain a high level of integrity with respect to ratings and reviews posted through the Services, you agree: (i) to base any rating or review you post only on your first-hand experience with the product you are reviewing; (ii) you will not submit a rating or review in exchange for payment or other benefits from any individual or entity; and (iii) your review will comply with the terms set forth herein. If Stamina Wellness determines, in our sole discretion, that any rating or review could diminish the integrity of the ratings and reviews, we may exclude such Review without notice. Further, Stamina Wellness may remove any Reviews in the event it determines, in its sole discretion, that a Review:
- Is false, unlawful, misleading, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing (or advocates harassment of another person), threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, or otherwise objectionable;
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as that which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Would constitute, encourage, promote, or provide instructions for conduct of an illegal activity, a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate the rights of any party in any country of the world, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, national, or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or any rules of any securities exchange, including but not limited to, the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and/or the NASDAQ;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- May infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Constitutes mass mailings or “spamming”, “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or “pyramid schemes”;
- Impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including Stamina Wellness;
- Is private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers, and credit card numbers;
- Include or are intended to facilitate viruses, corrupted data, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files;
- Is unrelated to the topic of the Reviews or products in which such Review is posted; or
- (i) is otherwise objectionable, (ii) restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services, or (iii) may expose Stamina Wellness or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
WE DO NOT PROMISE, COVENANT, REPRESENT, WARRANT, OR GUARANTEE THAT YOU OR ANY OTHER USER OF THE SITE WILL OBTAIN ANY PARTICULAR OR TANGIBLE RESULT OR GOAL THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED, THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”AND “AS AVAILABLE”BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH OTHERWISE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ON WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM US OR THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
NOTICE REGARDING MEDICAL ADVICE.
THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL OR OTHER LICENSED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THIS SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE. THE SITE MATERIALS, SUCH AS TEXT, GRAPHICS, IMAGES, AND INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIS SITE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE. IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR 911 IMMEDIATELY.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE AGREEMENT, OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS, OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE COMPANY PROPERTIES, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, RESULTING FROM: (1) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR SERVICES; (2) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (4) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; OR (5) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATED TO THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, COPYRIGHT, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT RECEIVED BY US AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE IN THE SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD DURING WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT A CLAIM. IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID THE COMPANY ANY AMOUNTS IN THE SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD DURING WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT ANY SUCH CLAIM, COMPANY’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO FIFTY DOLLARS ($50).
The technology underlying the Site and the entire contents of the Site including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilation, or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Stamina Wellness, LLC and protected by copyright and other intellectual property or proprietary rights. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Stamina Wellness, LLC. © 2020 Stamina Wellness, LLC. All rights reserved.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names of Stamina Wellness, LLC on the Site, including the STAMINA WELLNESS mark, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Stamina Wellness, LLC or their respective owners.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Stamina Wellness, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement, or any activity related to use of the Site (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Site using your Internet account, or your ability or inability to use the Site and Services, including any products purchased thereon.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND SITES
This Site may link to other websites operated by third parties. We have no control over these linked sites, each of which have separate privacy and data collection practices independent of Stamina Wellness, LLC’s. We are not responsible for and do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services, or use of any third party site, any website accessed from a third party site, or any changes or updates to such sites. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a third party site and agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage you may incur from dealing with such a third party site. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable third party site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such third party site.
You agree that submission of any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to us through its suggestion, feedback, wiki, forum, or similar pages ( “Feedback” ) is at your own risk and that we have no obligations (including without limitation obligations of confidentiality) with respect to such Feedback. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the Feedback. You hereby grant to us a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, re-format, create derivative works of, and otherwise commercially or non-commercially exploit in any manner, any and all Feedback, and to sublicense the foregoing rights, in connection with the operation and maintenance of the Site and Services.
Your use of the Site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions.
This Agreement, and your rights and obligations hereunder, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without our prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void.
We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargos, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes or shortages or delays of transportation or shipping facilities, fuel, energy, labor, or materials.
Any waiver or failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion.
If any portion of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intention of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
In accordance with California Civil Code §1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
Please read the following arbitration agreement in this Section (“Arbitration Agreement”) carefully. It requires you to arbitrate disputes with us and limits the manner in which you can seek relief from us.
- Applicability of Arbitration Agreement. You agree that any dispute or claim relating in any way to your access or use of the Site, to any products sold or distributed through the Site, or to any aspect of your relationship with us, will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that (1) you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify, so long as the matter remains in such court and advances only on an individual (non-class, non-representative) basis; and (2) you or we may seek equitable relief in court for infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights (such as trademarks, trade dress, domain names, trade secrets, copyrights, and patents). This Arbitration Agreement shall apply, without limitation, to all claims that arose or were asserted before the Effective Date of this Agreement or any prior version of this Agreement.
IF YOU AGREE TO ARBITRATION WITH STAMINA WELLNESS, LLC, YOU ARE AGREEING IN ADVANCE THAT YOU WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN OR SEEK TO RECOVER MONETARY OR OTHER RELIEF IN ANY LAWSUIT FILED AGAINST US ALLEGING CLASS, COLLECTIVE, AND/OR REPRESENTATIVE CLAIMS ON YOUR BEHALF. INSTEAD, BY AGREEING TO ARBITRATION, YOU MAY BRING YOUR CLAIMS AGAINST US IN AN INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. IF SUCCESSFUL ON SUCH CLAIMS, YOU COULD BE AWARDED MONEY OR OTHER RELIEF BY AN ARBITRATOR. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT YOU MAY CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN DECIDING WHETHER TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT.
- Arbitration Rules and Forum. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Arbitration Agreement. To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to our registered agent Jake Adriano, 3500 Ocean View Blvd, Glendale, CA 91208. The arbitration will be conducted by JAMS, an established alternative dispute resolution provider. Disputes involving claims and counterclaims under $250,000, not inclusive of attorneys’ fees and interest, shall be subject to JAMS’s most current version of the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and procedures available at http://www.jamsadr.com/rules-streamlined-arbitration/; all other claims shall be subject to JAMS’s most current version of the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures, available at http://www.jamsadr.com/rules-comprehensive-arbitration/. JAMS’s rules are also available at www.jamsadr.com or by calling JAMS at 800-352-5267. If JAMS is not available to arbitrate, the parties will select an alternative arbitral forum. If the arbitrator finds that you cannot afford to pay JAMS’s filing, administrative, hearing, and/or other fees and cannot obtain a waiver from JAMS, we will pay them for you. In addition, we will reimburse all such JAMS’s filing, administrative, hearing, and/or other fees for claims totaling less than $10,000 unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. Likewise, we will not seek attorneys’ fees and costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous.
You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the country where you live or at another mutually agreed location. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Authority of Arbitrator. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute related to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, or formation of this Arbitration Agreement including, but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this Arbitration Agreement is void or voidable. The arbitration will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and us. The arbitration proceeding will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the arbitral forum’s rules, and the Agreement (including the Arbitration Agreement). The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and us.
- Waiver of Jury Trial. YOU AND STAMINA WELLNESS, LLC HEREBY WAIVE ANY CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY. You and we are instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration under this Arbitration Agreement, except as specified in 1 above. An arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court and must follow this Agreement as a court would. However, there is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is subject to very limited review.
- Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS BASIS, ONLY INDIVIDUAL RELIEF IS AVAILABLE, AND CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CUSTOMER OR USER. In the event that this subparagraph is deemed invalid or unenforceable neither you nor we are entitled to arbitration and instead claims and disputes shall be resolved in the Federal or state courts of Los Angeles, California.
- 30-Day Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt out of the provisions of this Arbitration Agreement by sending written notice of your decision to opt out to the following address: 3500 Ocean View Blvd, Glendale, CA 91208 or at email@example.com, within 30 days after first becoming subject to this Arbitration Agreement. Your notice must include your name and address, your username (if any), the email address you used to set up your account (if you have one), and an unequivocal statement that you want to opt out of this Arbitration Agreement. If you opt out of this Arbitration Agreement, all other parts of this Agreement will continue to apply to you. Opting out of this Arbitration Agreement has no effect on any other arbitration agreements that you may currently have, or may enter in the future, with us.
- If any part or parts of this Arbitration Agreement are found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable, then such specific part or parts shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed and the remainder of the Arbitration Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- Survival of Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with us.
- Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement to the contrary, we agree that if we make any future material change to this Arbitration Agreement, it will not apply to any individual claim(s) that you had already provided notice of to us.