These bites are a delicious, no bake way to get some clean energy. Add in ImmunaBoost for a 1-2 immunity punch.
This recipe has been adapted from Gimme Some Oven. Please visit the original post for ingredient links.
1 cup rolled/old-fashioned oats
2/3 cup creamy peanut butter (almond butter and cashew butter also work)
2/3 cup semi sweet or dark chocolate chips, mini-sized
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1/3 cup honey (or agave nectar)
1 tablespoon chia seeds (or protein powder) (optional)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
16 capsules (4 packets) ImmunaBoost
- Pull apart ImmunaBoost capsules, adding contents to a large mixing bowl. Discard empty capsules.
- Add all other ingredients to bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Cover the bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Form into bite-sized balls. Aim for 1-inch diameter.
- Serve immediately or store for up to 1 week in the refrigerator / up to 3 months in the freezer.
- As ImmunaBoost will be included in these bites, please do not consume more than a quarter of a batch in any 24 hour period.
- If you don’t like coconut, leave it out. Replace it with more oats.
- If you do like coconut, try toasting it beforehand. Make sure to let it cool before mixing in with the rest of the ingredients.
- If you want to try an extra flavor in the mix, try adding some ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice.
We hope you enjoy these delicious no bake bites. We know your immune system will!